Barclays is closing 15 more bank branches for good this year, taking the total that will shut this year to 132. The bank is blaming a customer an increase in online banking for the decision as less people are relying on face-to-face help at a local branch.
- Emma Raducanu prize money: How much has British star won throughout career?
- Wimbledon 2022 TV and radio coverage: How to follow tournament live
- Five potential Lewis Hamilton replacements at Mercedes with Toto Wolff contemplating move
- Chelsea backed to pull off ‘two big signings’ as Raheem Sterling labelled ‘perfect’
- ‘Gorgeous and elegant’ Camilla praised by fans for ‘stepping up’ during Commonwealth visit
No comments to show.