A hiker has died while hiking in a national park in the US with her husband after temperatures plummeted. The 31-year-old and her partner, 33, were on a 16-mile trail in Utah’s Zion National Park when freezing temperatures overnight brought on symptoms of hypothermia.
- King ‘might have to take action and strip titles’ to clamp down on Prince Harry’s attacks
- Westminster Abbey’s lost mediaeval chapel and royal burial site reconstructed
- Sunak lambasted over new ‘half-baked’ Brexit deal as EU ‘very confident’ of agreement
- Man cleared of killing father in social distancing row after being asked to walk past him
- Police investigation after masked man attempts to abduct schoolgirl
No comments to show.