Wordle 389 is live for the next 24-hours, which means you don’t have long to figure out the answer and maintain your winning streak. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of a brand new selection of hints for the July 13 puzzle. And there’s no need to feel guilty, because these clues are completely spoiler-free, so it’s not really cheating. Good luck finding the answer, because you might just need it.
A fantastic game that’s perfect for when you have ten minutes spare to relax, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 389 on July 13…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 389 hints and clues for July 13…
1. Wordle 389 starts with the letter B.
2. Wordle 389 contains one vowel.
3. These clues are a bit dull and ordinary.